Welcome to Fort Lauderdale.gov
- 10/06/2015 Traffic Advisory; Water Service Restored; Precautionary Boil Water Notice for Named Properties on Bayview Drive and NE 11th Street Read More »
- 10/06/2015 Join FLPD at Two Breast Cancer Awareness Month Events - Oct. 13 and Oct. 31! Read More »
- 10/01/2015 Fort Lauderdale and AutoNation Team Up to Fight Breast Cancer Read More »
- 10/06/2015 Go SOLAR & Renewable Energy Fest set for Oct. 9-10 Read More »
- October 12 Club 55+ Bowling Trip Registration Deadline Read More »
- October 12 Club 55+ Coffee & Conversation: Life Insurance Read More »
- October 12 Public Workshop: Central Beach Master Plan Read More »
- October 16 Club 55+ Old School Reunion Concert Registration Deadline Read More »
A to Z Guide of Services
Looking for something?
Find it quickly with our alphabetical directory.
Mayor and Commissioners
MayorJohn P. 'Jack' Seiler
Commissioner District 1Bruce G. Roberts
Commissioner District 2Dean J. Trantalis
Commissioner District 4Romney Rogers
The mission of the Fort Lauderdale City Commission is to represent the public interest; promote quick and courteous response to neighbor concerns; provide leadership and direction for the City's future; and assure Fort Lauderdale's present and future fiscal integrity.
At your service
The City of Fort Lauderdale is committed to providing quality service around the clock. Neighbors can use Lauderserv to submit a customer service request, pay a parking citation or utility bill, and access useful information. Use the portal on our website, download the smartphone app, or call us to request a new garbage cart, report a street light outage, inquire about volunteer opportunities, and more! New features allow you to pay your water bill or a parking citation right from your smartphone!