Log into the Customer Self-Service Website to:
- Pay your bill online by credit or debit card;
- Check your account history; and view your utility bill
- Learn about the Automatic Bill Payment Plan;
- Request updates to your billing address, phone number and/or e-mail address;
- Retrieve your PIN;
- Get answers to your questions about your utility bill.
1. Save a Tree, Plant A Tree
Help build Fort Lauderdale's tree canopy by going paper-free!
Sign up for Automatic Bill Payment or E-billing today and get a free tree. Sign up for both services and get two free trees! Learn more about the Save a Tree, Plant a Tree program.
2. Conservation Pays
Install a high efficiency toilet to save water, money and receive rebates!
Receive a $100 rebate now and save on future water bills when you replace your older water-guzzling toilet for a WaterSense® High Efficiency model. To learn how to save money while Greening Your Routine, visit www.ConservationPays.com or contact the City’s 24-Hour Neighbor Call Center at (954) 828-8000.
1. Application for New Water Service
Establishing new water service requires the completion of a Utility Service Application and Agreement. This application must be completed by all applicants, both owner and tenant, and submitted by email, fax, mail, or in person at City Hall, 100 North Andrews Avenue. Please refer to the Establish New Utility Service webpage for more information.
2. E-billingYou may now request to be notified when your utility bill is ready for viewing. You must log into our Customer Self Service website by using your account number to sign up for e-billing. Go green and request to be placed on E-billing.
3. Automatic Bill Payment
Utility Billing Customer Service
City of Fort Lauderdale
Utility Billing & Collections Office
100 N. Andrews Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Phone: (954) 828-5150
Fax: (954) 828-5880
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00a.m. to 4:30p.m.
Account holders (new or reconnect) are required to provide a copy of settlement papers or lease, appropriate deposit, picture identification and Social Security Number or Federal ID Number, if applicable.
All bills are due within 25 days of the billing date. A one percent per month late payment penalty is assessed on all outstanding balances.
Water and Wastewater Rates Effective October 1, 2015
For online payments, we accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, Diners Club, and American Express.
If you have any questions, please contact:
24-Hour Customer Service Center
Phone: (954) 828-8000