The Recreation Division strives to enhance the quality of life by offering a wide variety of high quality, safe, accessible, and affordable recreational activities and facilities to meet the year round leisure needs of neighbors and visitors of all ages and interests. Recreation facilities include City parks, activity centers, and community pools as well as the Aquatic Complex and the War Memorial Auditorium. The division is responsible for conducting youth, adult, senior, athletic, teen, and aquatic programs and also provides after-care programs, summer camps, adult fitness and wellness programs.
The City of Fort Lauderdale encourages our citizens and visitors to celebrate healthy, active lifestyles by participating in their choice of recreational and park activities. For a complete listing of our current offerings, download our Playbook.
If you have any questions, please call 954-828-7275 (PARK).
- Ballroom Dance - Holiday Park
- Chess Club - Carter Park
- Diabetes Education Workshop - Osswald Park
- Fitness Schedule - Beach Community Center
- Flag Football - Mills Pond Park
- Pickleball - Holiday Park
- Softball - Mills Pond Park
- Tai Chi - Holiday Park
- Volleyball Open Gym - Carter Park
- Yoga - George English Tennis Center
- Zumba Fit - Holiday Park
- Fort Lauderdale Aquatic Complex
- Bass Park Pool
- Carter Park Pool
- Croissant Park Pool
- Lauderdale Manors Park Pool
- Osswald Park Splashpad
- Riverland Park Pool
- Swim Lessons