Pavilions may be rented at the following parks. Please make sure to visit Weddings in the Park for additional pavilions and gazebos available for rent.
- Ann Herman Park, 1760 SW 29th Avenue
- Bayview Park, 4400 Bayview Drive
- Carter Park, 1450 W Sunrise Boulevard
- Coontie Hatchee Park, 1116 SW 15th Avenue
- Dr. Elizabeth Hays Civic Park, 3781 Riverland Road
- Floranada Park, 5100 NE 14th Way
- George English Park, 1101 Bayview Drive
- Holiday Park, 800 N Federal Highway
- Lincoln Park (large pavilion), 600 NW 19th Avenue
- Middle River Terrace Park, 1330 NE 5th Terrace
- Mills Pond Park, 2201 NW 9th Avenue
- Osswald Park, 2220 NW 21st Avenue
- Palm Aire Village Park, 6401 NW 21st Avenue
- Poinciana Park, 400 SE 21st Street
- Riverland Park, 950 SW 27th Avenue
- Shirley Small Park, SW 34th Ave, 1 block north of Davie Boulevard
- Stranahan Park, 10 E. Broward Blvd
Cost: Residents $75 ($70.75 Rental Fee plus $4.25 Sales Tax)
Non-Residents $110 ($103.77 plus $6.23 Sales Tax)
- Snyder Park, 3299 SW 4th Avenue
- Snyder Park Pavilion Map
- Small Pavilion
- Large Pavilion
- Pavilion #5
- Caldwell Pavilion
- Small Pavilion
Alcohol, gas grills and amplified music are not allowed in our parks. Soliciting is not permitted. Attendance is limited to 50 people and your rental does not give you exclusive use of the park. Party rental companies (bounces houses, petting zoos) may be used with additional insurance.
Permit Regulations for Pavilion Rentals
• Permit holders do NOT have exclusive use of the park or all of its amenities.
• Please check our website for current park hours.
• The consumption, possession or sale of alcoholic beverages is prohibited within City parks.
• Parks and Recreation areas designated for the conditional use of alcohol include:
1. Beach Community Center
2. Mills Pond Park Assembly Hall
3. Morton Activity Center
• Persons under the age of 21 may not be served or consume alcoholic beverages at any City facility or park.
• Amplified music (including DJs) is not permitted in City parks (except the Caldwell Pavilion at Snyder Park).
• Pets are not permitted in City Parks, except for in officially designated areas.
• Most insured and bonded attractions (i.e. clowns, bounce houses, petting zoos etc.) are permitted in City parks if the City has a current insurance policy naming the City of Fort Lauderdale as additional insured in the amount of one million dollars.
• Permit holder assumes all liability for any personal recreation equipment brought into a City Park (i.e. a personally owned bounce house or water slide).
• Vehicles must be parked in designated parking areas only.
• Decorations (including nails, tape, staples, tacks, etc.) that may cause damage to the structure and/or landscape are not permitted.
• Balloons cannot be released in City parks. They must be removed from the site after the event.
• Reservation holders are responsible for cleaning up debris at the conclusion of each reservation period.
• The use of canopies/tents are permitted during events in parks, but due to Fire Code Regulations, you are limited in quantity to two, 10’ x 10’ tents unless prior arrangements have been made at the time a permit is issued. Tents must be anchored with weights as to not damage underground irrigation systems (tent stakes are not permitted).
• The city reserves the right to cancel up to 90 days prior to the reservation if the park is needed for a public event to benefit the City, a city-sponsored event, or a co-sponsored event.
Reservations can tentatively be secured by phone but nothing is guaranteed until we receive the proper documents signed and dated and payment in full. All locations can be reserved up to six months in advance. The office is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and is located 1150 G. Harold Martin Drive inside Holiday Park. Please call 954-828-7275 (PARK) for more information.
If your event requires road closures, amplified music, alcohol and/or is open to the general public, you must go through the Special Event process and obtain approval by the City of Fort Lauderdale Commission. Please note, this process can take up to 60 days to finalize upon notice of any of the aforementioned. Therefore all permitted outdoor events that require must be submitted 60 days in advance to process. Please visit our Special Events page or contact Jeff Meehan, Outdoor Events Coordinator, at 954-828-6075 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.