The Economic and Community Investment division is responsible for all economic development and community redevelopment activities. The division responsibilities include fostering dynamic and vibrant commercial and residential environments, expanding economic opportunities in the community, and eliminating slum and blighted conditions in targeted redevelopment areas. The division also oversees the Economic Development Advisory Board.
Interested in joining our team? Check out current job opportunities with the City.
- Broward Alliance: www.browardalliance.org
- Broward County Economic Development: www.broward.org/econdev
- Convention and Visitors Bureau: www.sunny.org
- Downtown Development Association: www.ddaftl.org
- Fort Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce: www.ftlchamber.com
- Small Business Administration: www.sba.gov
- Metro Broward: www.metrobroward.org