Welcome to Fort Lauderdale.gov
- 09/23/2016 Neighborhood Design Criteria Revisions (NDCR) Open House on October 6 Read More »
- 09/21/2016 Follow-up Informational Meeting on Vacation Rental Ordinance set for September 28 Read More »
- 09/19/2016 Learn About the Proposed Half-Penny Sales Surtax on the November 8 Ballot Read More »
- 09/19/2016 City of Fort Lauderdale to Chlorinate Water System Oct. 18 - Nov. 22, 2016 Read More »
- September 28 Follow-up Vacation Rental Ordinance Meeting - 5:00 pm City Hall Read More »
- September 29 FDOT Public Meeting Broward Boulevard Improvements & Bridge Replacement Project Read More »
- October 01 Coral Springs HHW and Electronics Drop-Off Event Read More »
- October 02 JM Lexus Sunday Jazz Brunch Read More »
A to Z Guide of Services
Looking for something?
Find it quickly with our alphabetical directory.
Mayor and Commissioners
MayorJohn P. 'Jack' Seiler
Commissioner District 1Bruce G. Roberts
Commissioner District 3Robert L. McKinzie
Commissioner District 4Romney Rogers
The mission of the Fort Lauderdale City Commission is to represent the public interest; promote quick and courteous response to neighbor concerns; provide leadership and direction for the City's future; and assure Fort Lauderdale's present and future fiscal integrity.
At your service
The City of Fort Lauderdale is committed to providing quality service around the clock. Neighbors can use Lauderserv to submit a customer service request, pay a parking citation or utility bill, and access useful information. Use the portal on our website, download the smartphone app, or call us to request a new garbage cart, report a street light outage, inquire about volunteer opportunities, and more! New features allow you to pay your water bill or a parking citation right from your smartphone!