Parking Services Launches Online Residential Beach Permits
The City of Fort Lauderdale has modernized its parking payment system by transitioning to an online residential parking permit sales system. The upgraded system allows Fort Lauderdale's neighbors to apply for and purchase their Residential Beach Parking Permits via the Internet no matter where they are. There are numerous benefits and features associated with the new system, including:
- Annual Residential Beach Parking Permits may be purchased or renewed online.
- License plates will serve as parking permits. Decals will no longer be provided.
- The permit process is more convenient, and once registered, renewing a permit is quick and easy.
- Step-by-step instructions on how to complete the application are available in the Residential Beach Permit Online Application User Guide.
- No more visits to the Parking Services Office or waiting in line.
- We're "Greening Our Routine!" Online permitting means less paper and printing is required, which aligns with the City's sustainability goals.
Residential Beach Parking Permits are $24 per year and are valid at Fort Lauderdale Beach Park (formerly known as South Beach), North Beach, and the Las Olas Intracoastal Lot (E-Lot). Residential Beach Parking Permits are not valid for use during special events.
For questions, please contact Parking Customer Service at 954-828-3700 or firstname.lastname@example.org Monday-Friday from 7:45 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Check www.fortlauderdale.gov/parking for additional online parking permit programs coming soon.