Fort Lauderdale LIFTS Boil Water for Remaining Areas of City
City of Fort Lauderdale LIFTS Boil Water Notice for Remaining Areas of City
The City of Fort Lauderdale, in consultation with the Florida Department of Environmental Protection, has LIFTED the July 18 precautionary boil water notice issued following a 42-inch raw water main break. The boil water notice has been LIFTED for all remaining areas in Fort Lauderdale.
The boil water LIFT is for the following streets in the Harbor Beach, Harbour Inlet, Harbour Isles, and Breakwater Surf Homes neighborhoods:
• All of South Ocean Drive from SE 20 Street north to the Cul-de-sac;
• SE Seabeeze Boulevard from 1235 to the Mercedes River Bridge;
• Mayan Drive;
• Grace Drive;
• Marion Drive;
• Barbara Drive from SE 25 Ave to S. Ocean Drive;
• Anchor Drive west of S. Ocean Drive;
• SE 26 Avenue from Anchor Drive to Inlet Drive;
• SE 26 Terrace south of Anchor Drive; and
• 2717 Harbor Beach Parkway.
Bacteriological surveys show that the water is safe to drink and for all other uses.
THIS LIFT IS FOR CITY OF FORT LAUDERDALE RESIDENTS ONLY. Residents of Oakland Park should consult with their city officials.
Customers with questions may call the City of Fort Lauderdale 24-Hour Call Center at 954-828-8000.