Recruitment for Next Fort Lauderdale Police Chief Starts Soon. Complete a Job Interest Card Today!
The City of Fort Lauderdale Police Department (FLPD) is preparing for a search to find a motivated, community-driven law enforcement leader. If you’re up for the challenge of becoming the City’s next Police Chief, learn more about the position and complete a job interest card so the City may notify you when recruitment begins. Make sure to select "Law Enforcement" or "Public Safety" from the job categories menu.
Fort Lauderdale's next Police Chief will have the opportunity to:
- Lead more than 500 of the finest law enforcement officers in the nation.
- Provide a vision on modern policing that will move FLPD into the future.
- Demonstrate concern for individual dignity that is always committed to ethical policing,
- Be a supporter, a coach and a mentor within the agency and in the community.
- Promote professionalism, transparency and accountability in every circumstance.
The search starts soon. A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to attract our next star.
Visit flpd.org to learn more about the Fort Lauderdale Police Department.
The City of Fort Lauderdale is an equal opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action employer.