Fort Lauderdale’s government-access channel, FLTV, is a valuable informational and educational tool for neighbors.
FLTV provides access to local government by broadcasting City Commission Meetings; and serves as a resource for neighbors by offering videos on public safety, sustainability, local history, economic development, recent events and more. To see what is currently playing on FLTV, simply watch the live stream below. To watch a video from our on demand library, first select a category from the thumbnail images displayed on the upper right of your screen, and then select a video from the list displayed below the categories.
Here are some tips for the best viewing experience, or if you have problems:
- Viewing streaming videos online requires a modern web browser. We recommend upgrading your browser to latest version.
- Internet Explorer version 11 or newer
- Edge Browser in Windows 10
- Chrome version 58.0.3029.110 or newer
- Firefox version 53.0.3 or newer
- Safari for Mac, is up-to-date when the MAC OS is updated
- Watching streaming video requires a reliable internet connection.
- If your browser prompts you that you are using an out-of-date version of Flash Player, please update it.
- If you still have problems, try watching in another browser or on a different computer.
- If you find the video pausing, disconnecting or buffering a lot:
- Try moving closer to your hotspot or plugging your computer into a wired network.
- Pause or stop other internet-heavy activity, such as FTP, downloading, uploading, or gaming while watching the video.
- If you are watching using a cell phone or mobile device, try relocating to a different room or closer to a window so you have more signal bars on your mobile device. More bars indicate a stronger signal.
Neighbors, unfortunately we are experiencing technical difficulties that result in intermittent interruptions to the slide show display. City Commission Meetings are not affected and will air on FLTV as usual. Thank you for your patience as we work to address this issue.