The Community Redevelopment Agency (CRA) programs and initiatives are funded by property tax increment. Property tax increment is generated when property values increase within a community redevelopment area. The CRA invests the tax increment revenues in a myriad of programs and projects based upon the goals and objectives of each community redevelopment plan. These programs and projects include business attraction/retention, affordable housing, infrastructure development, community facilities and other endeavors that promote an improved and safer neighborhood environment and restoration of community pride.
The CRA fiscal year is from October 1 - September 30 of each calendar year, and the report for the previous year is made available in March.
CRA Annual Financial Reports
- CRA Annual Financial Report 2017-2018
- CRA Annual Financial Report 2016-2017
- CRA Annual Financial Report 2015-2016
- CRA Annual Financial Report 2014-2015
CRA Annual Reports
Our annual reports summarize our key activities and accomplishments for each fiscal year.
- CRA Annual Report 2017-2018
- CRA Annual Report 2016-2017
- CRA Annual Report 2015-2016
- CRA Annual Report 2014-2015
- CRA Annual Report 2013-2014
- CRA Annual Report 2012-2013
- CRA Annual Report 2011-2012
- CRA Annual Report 2010-2011
- CRA Annual Report 2009-2010
Annual budgets are available for review through the City of Fort Lauderdale Financial Transparency Portal.
Visit the following links for an overview of the agency and its three redevelopment areas: Central Beach CRA, Northwest-Progresso-Flagler Heights CRA, and Central City.