The Payroll Division prepares and processes the bi-weekly payroll for all employees and processes monthly payroll for retirees. Using all federal and state compensations laws, the Payroll Division performs the following functions:
- Processes and transmits all direct deposits for employees.
- Processes timely and accurate payments to all employees.
- Withholds and submits all federal and state taxes, garnishments and child support payments
- Submits quarterly and annual tax returns.
- Responsible for the pension accounting for the General Employees Retirement System and the Police and Fire Retirement System.
Employees, who have direct deposit, may view and print their electronic pay stub by logging into My-Estub Paperless Pay.
You may contact the Payroll Division for all payroll-related questions: