Fort Lauderdale Fire Rescue's Administration Division is the "behind-the-scenes" support for all emergency services provided by Operations Division personnel. Areas assigned to the Administration Division include:
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
- Training and Special Operations
- Fire Prevention
- Support Services
- Financial Management
- Records Management
- Fire Rescue Clerical Support
- Labor relations
- Special projects
While each bureau listed above has specific functions, roles and responsibilities, all of them work together to provide efficient and effective emergency services for the residents and visitors of the City of Fort Lauderdale.
This staff is responsible for the oversight and administration of the following critical functions:
- Documentation of all federal, state and local requirements needed for the provision of Emergency Medical Services.
- Training class design, implementation and record keeping.
- Ambulance transport billing.
- Fire station, Apparatus, and Equipment maintenance, repair and replacement.
- Personnel recruitment, hiring and promotional processes.
- Regular interaction with other City departments and community leaders.
- Annexation and contractual services issues.
- Fire Rescue strategic planning and implementation of goals and objectives.
Deputy Fire Chief