Fort Lauderdale Ocean Rescue
For emergencies, dial 9-1-1.
For information about our services and educational programs, including the Junior Lifeguard Program, call Ocean Rescue Headquarters at 954-828-4595.
For beach conditions, visit the beach conditions web page or call the Beach Conditions Hotline at 954-828-4597 (updated daily).
Fort Lauderdale Ocean Rescue Headquarters
501 Seabreeze Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
Swimming Pools and Aquatic Facilities
- City Pool & Aquatic Facilities Locations https://www.fortlauderdale.gov/departments/parks-recreation/aquatic-facilities
- Beach rules and regulations https://www.fortlauderdale.gov/departments/fire-rescue/ocean-rescue/beach-rules-and-regulations
- Ocean smart https://www.fortlauderdale.gov/departments/fire-rescue/ocean-rescue/ocean-smart-guide
- Beach cam https://www.fortlauderdale.gov/departments/fire-rescue/beach-conditions
- United States Lifesaving Association - www.usla.org
- About Ocean Rescue at https://www.fortlauderdale.gov/departments/fire-rescue/ocean-rescue/about-ocean-rescue
- Lifeguard performance test https://www.fortlauderdale.gov/departments/fire-rescue/ocean-rescue/lifeguard-performance-tests
- Junior Lifeguard Program https://www.fortlauderdale.gov/departments/fire-rescue/ocean-rescue/junior-lifeguard-program
- United States Lifesaving Association Southeast Region - www.uslaser.org
We would like to thank the Greater For Lauderdale Convention and Visitor's Bureau for allowing us to link to their Live Beach Cam from Beach Place on Fort Lauderdale Beach.