The City Health and Wellness Center provides employees and their families (children ages 6+) who are enrolled in the City's Medical Plans with high quality primary, preventive and acute care professional medical services for no cost (with the exception of drawn specimens sent to an external lab for testing). We are investing in your health because, over the long term, it will help mitigate costs to both you and the City. The services provided will help you understand your health and to manage it successfully.
New Temporary Location Effective July 1, 2019
Health and Wellness Center
Lauderdale Medical Plaza
4750 N Federal Highway, Suite 300
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Office: (754) 206-2420
Hours of Operation
Mon-Wed / Fri: 7 am-4 pm; Thurs: 7 am-6 pm; Sat 8 am - Noon
Closed daily for lunch 1 pm to 2 pm
To schedule an appointment, call the health center or go online to http://www.marathon-health.com/myphr
Call: 754-206-2420 for appointments
Fax: 1-954-867-5583 (must dial 1 in front)
Meet the Staff
The Medical Director of the Center is Dr. Perla del Pino-White, a board-certified family practice physician, trained at the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, with over ten years of experience. The practitioners are Lissette Novar a board-certified physician assistant, Susan O’Neill, Nurse Practitioner, Frances Guzman, Christina Isaac and Brandi James, medical assistants, and Wendy Petusevsky is the Registered Dietician.
Sample of Services Provided at the Health and Wellness Center
- Health and Wellness Center Services Brochure
- Care: for a wide variety of common illnesses such as sore throats, headaches, skin problems, infections, sprains and strains, blood draws, and prescriptions
- Labs: blood draws, biometric screenings, and lab tests
- Medication Dispensing: 30-40 medications for conditions treated at the Center
- Assessments: free health screening for cholesterol, blood pressure, glucose levels, height, weight, and Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Coaching: for personal health issues or concerns including weight loss, stress management, tobacco cessation, and physical activity
- Disease Management: for diabetes, heart problems, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and low back pain
- A Smoking/Tobacco Use Cessation Program is available at no charge at the Health and Wellness Center.
A Cigna Health and Wellness representative, Kerri Holden, is available onsite at the Health and Wellness Center. She can help clarify Cigna benefits and resolve plan-related issues. Kerri also facilitates wellness events. Kerri Holden can be contacted at 954-652-1306 or e-mail Kerri.Holden@Cigna.com. Cigna customer service representatives are available 24/7 and may be reached toll-free at 1-800-244-6224.