Our vision plans offer significant cost savings, a broad and diverse provider network, and freedom of choice on eyewear.
- Clear Benefits and Value - We provide a clear description of the vision plan benefits and value so you can make informed decisions about you and your family’s eye health.
- Provider Access and Choice - By offering both private practice and retail store providers across the country, you choose the eye doctor who meets your lifestyle, eye care and eye wear needs.
- Excellent care – Quality of your eye care is directed by our Chief Eye Care Officer.
- Eye Wear Choice and Value – Our frame allowance enables you to choose any frame with your preferred style within plan allowance at network providers. “Price protection” is offered on popular upgrades such as progressive, anti-reflective or photo-chromic lenses.
- Convenient Customer Service – We provide you with website tools and a superior customer service team available when you need assistance.
- Hearing Aid Discount Program – As a UnitedHealthcare vision plan member, you can save on high-quality hearing aids from hi HealthInnovations.
- LASIK Vision Correction – Through a partnership with the Laser Vision Network of America (LVNA), members are provided with access to discounted laser vision correction providers.
Your vision plan provides you with:
- Eye exams
- Complete set of eyeglasses or contacts (check plan for details)
- A national eye care network including both retail and private practice locations
- Vision Benefits Summary
- UnitedHealthCare Vision Certificate of Coverage
- Discounted Costs on Eyeglass Lens Options
- Discounted Costs on Contact Lens Options
- Hearing Aid Discount Program
- UnitedHealthcare Children's Eye Care Program
Access your United Healthcare vision benefits.