The Employee Relations Division operates under the Human Resources Department. The work of Employee Relations creates a direct link between the employees, managers and executives.
Employee Relations is responsible for:
- Bargaining with four labor organizations that represent the City’s workforce, through five collective bargaining agreements.
- Labor contract administration.
- Training in contract changes and in other related areas.
- Conducting research on operational and emerging employer issues and communicate the findings.
- Assist department directors and managers in policy and organizational development.
- Personnel Rules
- IAFF Contract
- IAFF Local 765 - Battalion Chief Contract
- FOP Lodge 31 Contract - Police Officers & Sergeants
- FOP Lodge 31 Contract - Lieutenants & Captains
- Federation of Public Employees Contract
- Teamsters Contract