Croissant Park Pool
245 West Park Drive
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315
Located in Croissant Park.
Programs & Events
- In an effort to allow for our participants to enjoy their time at the pools during these challenging times, we ask that that you are patient with staff and others as we navigate new policies and procedures. Those who fail to follow guidelines may be asked to leave the facility or may have their pass privileges revoked.
• All participants must register for their lane space prior to coming to the pool. You may be required to show your receipt for registration via printout or on your phone. After your time has been confirmed, you will swipe your key fob.
• Only those with an existing swim pass may reserve a spot online. Those without a current swim pass will need to go to the site and register in person.
• If you have never used our online registration system (WebTrac), you will need to get your access information before you are able to register.
• Online registration for swim times will be limited to one hour per day and two spots per week in order to serve as many people as possible. You may also walk up if space is available.
• Those that are no shows for three or more visits will have a hold placed on their account for one week. You will be unable to swim during this time at any location.
• Participants must wear a mask upon arrival to the pool and have their temperature taken at check-in. Anyone exhibiting flu-like symptoms or with a fever will not be permitted to enter the facility.
• Please practice proper social distancing by maintaining six feet of distance between yourself and others during check-in and while moving around the pool deck.
• Bring your own water bottle as water fountains have been disconnected for safety purposes. Water will also be provided in coolers.
• There will be no changing on deck or in the restrooms in order for us to clean properly between sessions. Please come in your suit ready to swim.
• If inclement weather causes the pool to close during your time, a credit will be issued for your visit.
- Upon check-in you will be assigned a lane number. Please follow the pool’s entrance and exit for your lane (e.g. Lane one will enter, stop, and exit on the east side of the pool.)
- Please put your things in the marked area.
- There should be no socializing while you are in the lanes (stopping and talking at the same end of the pool).
- No group workouts.
- You will be assigned a chair to place your belongings.
- While in the water we ask that are aware of how close you are to others while partaking in the class.
- Please keep socialization to a minimum and practicing social distancing while in class and on deck.