The Las Olas Marina is conveniently located on the Intracoastal Waterway and only steps from our breathtaking and newly revitalized beach.
The facility features 60 slips designed to accommodate all sizes of vessels and offers a full array of amenities, including:
- Cable TV
- Close to local attractions, the airport and the beach
- Comfort station with rest rooms, showers, laundromat and small meeting facility
- Convenient dockside parking
- Gated security
- Public telephones
- Vacuum sewage pumpout
- Water, electric, telephone jacks
- Within walking distance of public transportation
Las Olas Docks has been designated a "Clean Marina."
Las Olas Marina
240 E. Las Olas Circle
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
Monitor VHF Ch 16
GPS Coordinates: Lat 26 07.1 N x Longitude 080 06.5 W
Office Hours: Daily, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
For reservations, please e-mail LVillanueva@fortlauderdale.gov.
Map and Directions
Get a map to Las Olas Marina.
ADA Accessibility Information
For a complete list of accessibility information, visit our ADA Accessibility Information page.
Programs and Events
Please visit our Recreation page for a complete listing.