Welcome to the Department of Sustainable Development Engineering Division of the City of Fort Lauderdale!
MISSION STATEMENT: “The Engineering Division strives to build community through safeguarding the public health, safety and welfare and providing a friendly, fair and expedient permit approval process for applicants.”
The Engineering Division reviews site plans and construction permits for both major developments and minor work in the right-of-way to ensure projects meet concurrency/adequacy requirements and are designed and constructed in accordance with applicable engineering standards, building codes, and environmental regulations, and permitted through the appropriate regulatory agencies.
Right-of-Way or Easement conveyances to the City. Conveyances are generally required as a condition of site plan approval or vacation of Right-of-Way, and must be executed prior to issuance of a Certificate of Occupancy.
- Instructions For Public Dedicating
- Attorney's Opinion of Title
- Joinder, Consent and Partial Release by Mortgagee/Lienholder
- Right-of-Way, Sidewalk, Utilities, Drainage Easement
- Caroline Yeakel, Senior Administrative Assistant, 954-828-6159, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Barbara Camparscone, Senior Administrative Assistant, 954-828-5232, BCamparscone@fortlauderdale.gov
- Reference: Fort Lauderdale, Florida - Unified Land Development Code-SECTION 47-24. - DEVELOPMENT PERMITS AND PROCEDURES