Welcome to the Department of Sustainable Development Engineering Division of the City of Fort Lauderdale!
MISSION STATEMENT: “The Engineering Division strives to build community through safeguarding the public health, safety and welfare and providing a friendly, fair and expedient permit approval process for applicants.”
The Engineering Division reviews site plans and construction permits for both major developments and minor work in the right-of-way to ensure projects meet concurrency/adequacy requirements and are designed and constructed in accordance with applicable engineering standards, building codes, and environmental regulations, and permitted through the appropriate regulatory agencies.
- Dennis Girisgen, Land Development Manager, 954-828-5123, DGirisgen@fortlauderdale.gov
- Daniel Rey, Senior Project Manager, 954-828-4653, DRey@fortlauderdale.gov
- Taylor Phillips, Project Engineer, 954-828-5868, TPhillips@fortlauderdale.gov
- Raymond Meyer, Project Engineer, 954-828-5048, RMeyer@fortlauderdale.gov
- Johnson Durosier, Project Engineer, 954-828-4773, JDurosier@fortlauderdale.gov
- Orlando Arrom, Project Engineer, 954-828-5285, OArrom@fortlauderdale.gov
- Caroline Yeakel, Senior Administrative Assistant, 954-828-6159, email@example.com
- Barbara Camparscone, Senior Administrative Assistant, 954-828-5232, BCamparscone@fortlauderdale.gov