Please send all complaints regarding any suspected illegal operation of vacation rentals to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the property address and supporting photos or documentation to validate your complaint. Property information can be looked up using GIS.
A list of applicants that have registered and have been issued a Certificate of Compliance can be viewed in the reports below.
- Registered properties in district 1.
- Registered properties in district 2.
- Registered properties in district 3.
- Registered properties in district 4.
A list of properties that have been reported and/or that have been discovered to be operating illegally can be viewed in the reports below.
- Enforcement cases in district 1.
- Enforcement cases in district 2.
- Enforcement cases in district 3.
- Enforcement cases in district 4.
If your property has been cited for operating as a Vacation Rental, you must comply by:
- Obtaining your Certificate of Compliance with the City of Fort Lauderdale. To register for the Certificate, please visit our Vacation Rental Registration page.
- OR by discontinuing as a vacation rental through deactivating/closing down all advertisements and providing the following to the Code Officer;
- Affidavit of Case Compliance
- Proof of deactivation or closing of all the advertisements.
* If you discontinue, you are still able to proceed with the registration process, but can not advertise or rent out until you have completed the registration and received your Certificate of Compliance.
Case Process Map