LauderBuild, the City of Fort Lauderdale's new Accela Citizen Access portal (ACA) is now available. Neighbors may use the site to search for records, create an account and make payments.
Unregistered users can use LauderBuild too to search and view records and report code violations. Though to gain access to the full range of services provided, we recommend registering for a user account. Registered users will have access to apply for building and event permits, schedule inspections, renew licenses, pay fees and more. Creating an account is free and easy!Please be aware that the GIS Building Permit and Code Case Tracker Maps are under development and are not currently available. Neighbors may use LauderBuild to search for information on these records.
Neighbors may now schedule inspections using LauderBuild. These requests will be scheduled based on availability and Inspection times will not be guaranteed.
To schedule an inspections on LauderBuild, please use the following steps:
- From your record, click the arrow next to Record Info and select Inspections.
- Click on Schedule an Inspection.
- Select inspection type from list of options and click Continue.
- Select an appointment date by clicking a day on the calendar, then select “All Day” and click Continue.
- Verify location and contact and click Continue and Finish.
Click here to start using the LauderBuild website today.
Thank you for your continued patience as we work to make this important, more efficient process improvement for our Neighbors, visitors and businesses!