City Community Builders must receive and display a valid parking permit decal to park at any City facilities. Below is some general information on the various parking permits available. Parking is only allowed in the areas detailed in each decal description below.
|Red Decals allow you to park on the 4th Floor of the City Hall Garage in conjunction with a garage access card. Community Builders who work late may move their vehicle into a parking space on the 1st Floor labeled "City employee only" after 4 p.m.|
|White Decals allow you to park on the 1st Floor of the City Hall Garage. White decals will be issued based on the number of years you have been employed with the City. All other Community Builders reporting to City Hall or 101 N.E. 3rd Avenue will be placed on a waiting list based on their hire date.|
|Blue Decals allow you to park at City Hall on the 1st Floor of the City Hall Garage in an available "City Employee Only" parking space. Community Builders who do not work at City Hall or at the 101 Building should have a blue decal.|
Gate Card Guidelines
Here are some general guidelines on using your gate card for Community Builders who are assigned a rooftop parking gate card to use when parking their vehicle at City Hall.
Temporary One-Day Permit for New Community Builders
New Community Builders who cannot pick up their parking permit decal prior to their first day of work may pick up a temporary, one-day permit at the Human Resources Department on the 3rd Floor of City Hall to display on their rear view mirror. This temporary hang tag MUST be returned to the Parking Services Division when picking up a permanent employee parking permit decal. Employee parking permit decals will not be issued unless the temporary hang tag is returned.
General Parking Permit Requirements
- Community Builders must park in appropriate "City Employee Only" designated spaces.
- Decals must be adhered to the lower driver's side windshield.
- Only one decal is issued per Community Builder.
- Decals are NOT transferable to other vehicles.
- If you sell or replace your vehicle, remove the decal and return it to Parking Services Division for a replacement.
- If you lose your decal, there is a $10 fee to replace it.
- If you lose your garage gate card, there is a $15 fee to replace it.
- If you transfer to or from City Hall, it is your responsibility to notify Parking Services so that staff may switch out your decal for an applicable one.
- You must return your decal and garage gate card if you separate from City employment or transfer from City Hall to another location.