The Transportation and Mobility Department is pleased to announce that Beverly Heights Residential Parking Permit District (RPPD) permits will be available for purchase beginning on December 16, 2019.
Each new permit will cost $30 and can be purchased in person at the Transportation and Mobility Department (290 NE 3rd Avenue).
New 2020 Beverly Heights RPPD permits will be valid from
January 1 until December 31.
- The RPPD program only applies to neighbors in the Beverly
- Only two permits will be issued per residence.
- Permits are valid 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Space availability will be based on a first-come, first serve basis.
- Permits are not valid in metered parking spaces. Meters must be paid.
- Permits do not guarantee available parking.
- Non-permitted vehicles may only park in permitted areas for a maximum of two hours.
- All parking violations will be enforced, including vehicle immobilization.
- Guest permits are available from Parking Customer Service at the Transportation and Mobility Department (290 NE 3rd Avenue).
- Two guest permits per residence will be issued to Beverly Heights neighbors. Guest permits will be valid from January 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020.
In order to receive your RPP permit, you must fill out the RPP application and submit it along with your payment in person to the Transportation and Mobility Department at 290 NE 3rd Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301.
Las Olas Boulevard Employee Parking Options
If you are a Las Olas Boulevard employee and would like more information about parking options, please click here.
Questions and More Information
For questions or information about the permit application process, please contact Parking Customer Service at 954-828-3700 or email email@example.com Monday through Friday, 7:45 a.m. to 4 p.m.