Following the success of the 2019 pilot, the City Commission designated Colee Hammock as Residential Parking Permit District (RPPD) to address quality of life challenges in the neighborhood such as driveway access, visibility, and vehicle safety beginning on January 1, 2020.
New RPPD permits will be available for purchase for $30 at the Transportation and Mobility Department (290 NE 3rd Avenue) beginning on December 16, 2019.
Colee Hammock Residential Parking Permit District Program Guidelines and Restrictions
- The RPPD program only applies to neighbors in the Colee Hammock neighborhood.
- Only two permits will be issued per residence.
- Permits are valid seven days a week, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Space availability will be based on a first-come, first serve basis.
- Permits are not valid in metered parking spaces. Meters must be paid.
- Permits do not guarantee available parking.
- Non-permitted vehicles may only park in permitted areas for a maximum of two hours.
- All parking violations will be enforced, including vehicle immobilization.
- Businesses with a valid business tax receipt first issued prior to September 19, 2017 can be issued three (3) residential business parking permits for every one thousand (1,000) square feet of floor area.
- Guest permits are available from Parking Customer Service at the Transportation and Mobility Department, 290 NE 3rd Avenue.
- Two guest permits per residence will be issued to Colee Hammock neighbors. Guest permits will be valid from January 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020.
In order to receive your RPP permit, you must fill out the RPP application and submit it along with your payment in person to the Transportation and Mobility Department at 290 NE 3rd Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 3330.
Las Olas Employee Parking Options
If you are a Las Olas Boulevard employee and would like more information about parking options, please click here.
Questions and More Information
For questions or information about the permit application process, please contact Parking Customer Service at 954-828-3700 or email email@example.com Monday through Friday, 7:45 a.m. to 4 p.m.