The City of Fort Lauderdale's Transportation and Mobility Department invites all residents to apply online for our Resident Parking Rate Program. This program is designed to provide a special rate for neighbors while parking in City parking lots, garages, and on-street spaces using PayByPhone. The rate does not apply when paying at a parking meter. No in-person or mail-in applications will be accepted.
Please note that applications take approximately 3-5 businesses days to process before the resident rate is enabled on PayByPhone. If there are any issues with your application, additional time may be needed.
All online applications must include the following documents (.PDF, .JPG, or .PNG):
- Copy of your driver’s license – Your driver’s license must state that you live within the City of Fort Lauderdale.
- Copy of your vehicle registration – You must attach a copy of the registration for each vehicle you would like to receive a discount for. All registrations must match the address on your license, which must be within the City of Fort Lauderdale.
- Proof of Residency – This may be a utility bill (cable/internet, electric, water, etc.) and/or a copy of your lease agreement. This address must also match your license and vehicle registration, which include an address within the City of Fort Lauderdale.
After you apply online:
- Please allow time for processing as the Parking Services team reviews your application and notifies PayByPhone to activate your special resident rate.
- You will be contacted if any additional information is needed to confirm your residency.
- If you have any questions or would like to check on the status of your application, please contact Parking Services Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. at 954-828-3700 or at email@example.com.
- Once your application is approved, the resident rate will automatically be enabled when you use PayByPhone to pay for parking for an approved vehicle.
- All residents must reapply and submit proof of residency every year from the date of their initial application in order to receive the special resident rate.
How to Use the Resident Parking Rate: