The City of Fort Lauderdale is working with its partners and neighbors to enhance safety and mobility for all who access Las Olas Boulevard to live, work, or play.
The City of Fort Lauderdale held a public meeting on May 4, 2017 to review the potential improvements to the Las Olas Boulevard Corridor between Andrews Avenue and S.E. 11th Avenue, including:
- Improvements to sidewalk curbs/ramps to meet American with Disabilities Act (ADA) standards
- Addition of a parallel bike route
- Pedestrian lighting
- High emphasis pedestrian crosswalks
- Sidewalk improvements
To view comments received from the meeting, please click here.
The Florida Department of Transportation held a pre-design public meeting on December 13, 2017. The purpose of the meeting was to:
- Share information about proposed improvements
- Provide awareness about proposed construction impacts
- Provide an opportunity to receive public input concerning the proposed improvements
To review the presentation materials from the meeting, please click here.
Las Olas Boulevard Project Feedback Form
For more information, please contact the City of Fort Lauderdale Transportation and Mobility Department at 954-828-4997.