About the Mobility Master Plan
The Northwest-Progresso-Flagler (NPF) Community Redevelopment Agency (CRA) and the City of Fort Lauderdale are collaborating to create the NPF-CRA Mobility Master Plan. The NPF CRA includes the River Garden Sweeting Estate, Progresso Village, Durrs, Home Beautiful Park, City View Townhomes, Flagler Village and Dorsey Riverbend Neighborhoods.
Mobility refers in a broad way to people who walk, people who bike, disabled persons on wheelchairs, but also people who drive cars or take buses, trams, trains, vans, trucks, airplanes and ships to get around.
This plan is a community-based effort that is analyzing the mobility needs and opportunities in the community and generating a list of transportation improvements that will define the mobility vision for the NPF-CRA area.
This plan for the NPF-CRA area can then be used to promote, fund, and build transportation infrastructure in this community.
Mobility Master Plan Objectives
Define the transportation options that could be available for the NPF-CRA community in the future
Collect and analyze data to develop baseline conditions and potential alternatives for improvements to address community needs
Seek widespread community input to develop a plan by the community for the community
Create a plan that lead to transportation infrastructure project on the ground
Redesign NW 7th Avenue/Avenue of the Arts and NW 9th Avenue/Powerline Rd to be safe for all street users .
The team has been working on various presentations/reports/deliverables to document the process behind this Master Plan. Check them out below.
- Study Area Base Map
- November 13, 2018 CRA Advisory Board Kickoff Presentation
- Community Workshop #1 Flyer
- February 6, 2019 Community Meeting Presentation - Workshop #1
- Purpose and Need Statement / Guiding Principles
- Community Meeting - April 17th - Flyer
- April 17, 2019 Community Meeting Presentation
- Community Workshop #2 Flyer
- Existing Conditions Report
- Prioritization Criteria Table
- NW 7th & NW 9th Avenues Corridor Analysis Tech Memo
- May 23, 2019 Community Meeting Presentation - Workshop #2
- June 11, 2019 CRA Advisory Board Meeting Presentation
- NW 7th & NW 9th Concept Alternatives Comparative Analysis And Evaluation Matrix
- Online Survey Data Summary Infographic
- Network Comfort Assessment Baseline Map (LTS)
- Study Area Bicycle Priority Corridors Map
- Study Area Pedestrian Use Map
- Study Area Modal Priority Map
- Community Workshop #3 Flyer
- August 22, 2019 Community Open House Presentation Boards
- Preferred Alternatives (NW 7th & NW 9th) Planning Level Cost Estimates
- Recommendations & Prioritization Methodology Tech Memo
- Mobility Master Plan Final Report