"Know Before You Go" with LauderStreet, our interactive, mobile-friendly map that provides location-specific information about current and upcoming road and sidewalk closures in the City’s right-of-way (ROW). LauderStreet is a great tool to learn about road closures near your home, work, and other favorite places before you head out.
Andrews Avenue Bridge Rehabilitation Project
On behalf of the County, the following is information about ongoing construction-related traffic impacts:
- One lane of the bridge in each direction is closed through March 2020.
Additional information can be found at:
FDOT Construction Projects
- 95 Express Phase 3C: I-95 from south of Hollywood Boulevard to south of Broward Boulevard
- 95 Express Phase 3A-1: I-95 from south of Broward Boulevard to north of Commercial Boulevard
- SR 7 Improvements Project in Broward County from Commercial Boulevard to Broward / Palm Beach County Line
- Lighting Retrofit Improvements Project
- SR 5 / US 1 Bus Shelter Improvements Project
- Interstate 95 at Davie Boulevard Interchange Safety Improvement
- Lighting Improvements Project on Powerline Road from McNab Road to West Drive
- NW 21st Avenue Mobility Improvement/Bridge Replacement Project
- Lighting Improvements Project on A1A, SE 17th Street, Seabreeze Blvd, and Sunrise Boulevard
- Oakland Park Boulevard Mobility Improvement Project from NW 136th Avenue to North Atlantic Boulevard