"Know Before You Go" with LauderStreet, our interactive, mobile-friendly map that provides location-specific information about current and upcoming road and sidewalk closures in the City’s right-of-way (ROW). LauderStreet is a great tool to learn about road closures near your home, work, and other favorite places before you head out.
Andrews Avenue Bridge Rehabilitation Project
On behalf of the County, the following is information about upcoming construction-related traffic impacts:
- As of May 30th, one lane of the bridge in each direction is closed through March 2020.
Additional information and maps can be found at:
FDOT Construction Projects
- 95 Express Phase 3C: I-95 from south of Hollywood Boulevard to south of Broward Boulevard
- 95 Express Phase 3A-1: I-95 from south of Broward Boulevard to north of Commercial Boulevard
- SR 7 Improvements Project in Broward County
- SR 811 / NE 4 Avenue / Wilton Drive Complete Streets Project
- Lighting Retrofit Improvements Project
- SR 5 / US 1 Bus Shelter Improvements Project