"Know Before You Go" with LauderStreet, our interactive, mobile-friendly map that provides location-specific information about current and upcoming road and sidewalk closures in the City’s right-of-way (ROW). LauderStreet is a great tool to learn about road closures near your home, work, and other favorite places before you head out.
Intersection of E Las Olas Boulevard and SE 4th Avenue
Closing Overnight October 21-23, 2018 for Paving
The City of Fort Lauderdale will temporarily close the intersection of E Las Olas Boulevard and SE 4th Avenue overnight Oct. 21-23, 2018 for paving at the intersection.
The schedule is as follows:
- Sunday, Oct. 21 from 5 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Monday, Oct. 22 from 7 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 23 from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
Detour signage will be in place to direct motorists as follows:
- Eastbound motorists traveling on E Las Olas Boulevard will be detoured north on SE 3rd Avenue to SE 2nd Street.
- Westbound motorists traveling on E Las Olas Boulevard will be detoured north on SE 5th Avenue to SE 2nd Street.
- Southbound motorists traveling on E Las Olas Boulevard will be detoured east on SE 2nd Street to SE 5th Avenue.
Motorists are encouraged to seek alternate routes to avoid traffic delays in and around the restricted area and are reminded to drive slowly and pay attention to ensure the safety of workers, pedestrians, and other motorists.
Overall completion of this project, which includes raised intersections with enhanced crosswalks, median and curb extensions, and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) accessible sidewalks, is expected in early November.
Andrea Arandia, Public Outreach Consultant
(561) 285-7094 | PedestrianSafetyProject@gmail.com