Welcome to Fort Lauderdale.gov
- May 21 Traffic Advisory: Seabreeze Boulevard – May 22 Read More »
- May 17 FLPD Participating in National Click It or Ticket Campaign May 20-June 2, 2019 Read More »
- May 16 Delivering Success: "Go Big, Go Fast!" Infrastructure Improvement Update Read More »
- May 04 Traffic Advisory: Las Olas Circle Closure Monday, May 6 - Friday, May 24 Read More »
- May 22 Public Meeting: Fort Lauderdale A1A Streetscape Improvement Project Read More »
- May 25 Great American Beach Party Read More »
- May 27 Memorial Day Ceremony - 9:00 AM Lauderdale Memorial Park Cemetery Read More »
- May 27 Memorial Day Ceremony - 11:00 AM Riverwalk at Sandy Nininger Statue Read More »
A to Z Guide of Services
Looking for something?
Find it quickly with our alphabetical directory.
Mayor and Commissioners
MayorDean J. Trantalis
Commissioner District 1Heather Moraitis
Commissioner District 2Steven Glassman
Vice Mayor/Comm. District 3Robert L. McKinzie
Commissioner District 4Ben Sorensen
The mission of the Fort Lauderdale City Commission is to represent the public interest; promote quick and courteous response to neighbor concerns; provide leadership and direction for the City's future; and assure Fort Lauderdale's present and future fiscal integrity.
At your service
The City of Fort Lauderdale is committed to providing quality service around the clock. Neighbors can use Lauderserv to submit a customer service request, pay a parking citation or utility bill, and access useful information. Use the portal on our website, download the smartphone app, or call us to request a new garbage cart, report a street light outage, inquire about volunteer opportunities, and more! New features allow you to pay your water bill or a parking citation right from your smartphone!