Welcome to Fort Lauderdale.gov
- May 27 Precautionary Advisory issued for water-related recreational activities in Intracoastal near Port Everglades Read More »
- May 27 National Weather Service Updates on Subtropical Storm Alberto Read More »
- May 25 A Memorial Day Message from Fort Lauderdale Mayor Dean J. Trantalis Read More »
- May 24 "Go Big, Go Fast!" Infrastructure Improvement Update Read More »
- May 28 Memorial Day Ceremony - 9:00 AM Lauderdale Memorial Park Cemetery Read More »
- May 28 Memorial Day Ceremony - 11:00 AM Riverwalk at Sandy Nininger Statue Read More »
- May 31 Central City CRA Rezoning Project - Community Workshop 1 Read More »
- June 03 Sunday Jazz Brunch Read More »
A to Z Guide of Services
Looking for something?
Find it quickly with our alphabetical directory.
Mayor and Commissioners
MayorDean J. Trantalis
Commissioner District 1Heather Moraitis
Commissioner District 2Steven Glassman
Commissioner District 3Robert L. McKinzie
Vice Mayor/Comm. District 4Ben Sorensen
The mission of the Fort Lauderdale City Commission is to represent the public interest; promote quick and courteous response to neighbor concerns; provide leadership and direction for the City's future; and assure Fort Lauderdale's present and future fiscal integrity.
At your service
The City of Fort Lauderdale is committed to providing quality service around the clock. Neighbors can use Lauderserv to submit a customer service request, pay a parking citation or utility bill, and access useful information. Use the portal on our website, download the smartphone app, or call us to request a new garbage cart, report a street light outage, inquire about volunteer opportunities, and more! New features allow you to pay your water bill or a parking citation right from your smartphone!