Welcome to Fort Lauderdale.gov
- April 18 Delivering Success: "Go Big, Go Fast!" Infrastructure Improvement Update Read More »
- April 18 City asks Florida Supreme Court to Reject Proposal Deregulating Electric Industry Read More »
- March 28 FAA Public Workshops mid-April on Proposed Air Traffic Improvements for Fort Lauderdale Area Airports Read More »
- February 19 Take the NPF-CRA Mobility Master Plan Online Survey Read More »
- April 24 Unveiling of State Historical Marker at Woodlawn Cemetery - 10 am Read More »
- April 30 History Makers: Celebrating the City's 108th Birthday Read More »
- April 30 EVENT TO BE RESCHEDULED! Downtown Master Plan Open House 6-8 pm Read More »
- May 02 Uptown Urban Village Master Plan Meeting May 2 Read More »
A to Z Guide of Services
Looking for something?
Find it quickly with our alphabetical directory.
Mayor and Commissioners
MayorDean J. Trantalis
Commissioner District 1Heather Moraitis
Commissioner District 2Steven Glassman
Vice Mayor/Comm. District 3Robert L. McKinzie
Commissioner District 4Ben Sorensen
The mission of the Fort Lauderdale City Commission is to represent the public interest; promote quick and courteous response to neighbor concerns; provide leadership and direction for the City's future; and assure Fort Lauderdale's present and future fiscal integrity.
At your service
The City of Fort Lauderdale is committed to providing quality service around the clock. Neighbors can use Lauderserv to submit a customer service request, pay a parking citation or utility bill, and access useful information. Use the portal on our website, download the smartphone app, or call us to request a new garbage cart, report a street light outage, inquire about volunteer opportunities, and more! New features allow you to pay your water bill or a parking citation right from your smartphone!