Welcome to Fort Lauderdale.gov
- January 18 A Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Message from Mayor Dean J. Trantalis Read More »
- January 17 Delivering Success: "Go Big, Go Fast!" Infrastructure Improvement Update Read More »
- January 16 Compassion Will ‘Take Flight’ at Inaugural Uptown 5K on the Runway Read More »
- January 01 MLK Parade and Multicultural Festival set for Monday, January 21 Read More »
- January 21 Fort Lauderdale United Day of Volunteering and MLK Day of Service Read More »
- January 21 King Holiday Parade & Multicultural Festival Read More »
- January 22 Tu B’Shevat - Tree Planting Ceremony at Holiday Park Read More »
- January 29 Resiliency Open House Read More »
A to Z Guide of Services
Looking for something?
Find it quickly with our alphabetical directory.
Mayor and Commissioners
MayorDean J. Trantalis
Commissioner District 1Heather Moraitis
Commissioner District 2Steven Glassman
Commissioner District 3Robert L. McKinzie
Vice Mayor/Comm. District 4Ben Sorensen
The mission of the Fort Lauderdale City Commission is to represent the public interest; promote quick and courteous response to neighbor concerns; provide leadership and direction for the City's future; and assure Fort Lauderdale's present and future fiscal integrity.
At your service
The City of Fort Lauderdale is committed to providing quality service around the clock. Neighbors can use Lauderserv to submit a customer service request, pay a parking citation or utility bill, and access useful information. Use the portal on our website, download the smartphone app, or call us to request a new garbage cart, report a street light outage, inquire about volunteer opportunities, and more! New features allow you to pay your water bill or a parking citation right from your smartphone!